PDA

Zobrazit normální verzi : Team Speak

TheFinrod
09-12-11, 21:09
Zdravím,

mám takový problém, hraji normal CS, přes sluchátka a chci si zapnou TS, najednou se CS přepne do bedínek a TS je na sluchátkách, nevím čím to je. Dík

Strikeman
11-12-11, 10:55
Nezapínej to do bedny ale do PC

Lynviy
11-12-11, 10:56
Vypni bedínky...

TheFinrod
11-12-11, 10:56
Mám ntb, zapínám normal, ale když jsem měl xp tak mi to nedělalo, teď mám w7 a boom...

chmod a+x /bin/laden
11-12-11, 11:08
Záleží na tom, jakou máš zvukovou kartu a operační systém, jestli sluchátka zapojuješ přes USB a v jakém pořadí spouštíš CSko s TS.

Pokud máš Widle, tak nejjednodušší možností je pravé kliknutí na ikonku hlasitosti v hlavním panelu Windows, zvolíš Playback devices (nevím jak je to česky, asi výstupní zařízení), pak si pravým myšítkem a vybráním Disable (zakázat) zablokuj výstup na reprobedny a další výstupy (HDMI apod.) a nech tam výstup jenom na sluchátka - pak by to mělo jet v pohodě.

Zřejmě by to i přes nastavení ovladačů zvukové karty, myslím, že by ti pomohlo i prosté odpojení reprobeden bezprostředně před tím, než zapneš CSko i TS. Musíš to sám vyzkoušet, nakonec na správný postup určitě přijdeš.

Btw. v TeamSpeaku si lze nastavit výstupní zařízení v menu Settings → Options → Playback → Playback Device. Tam budeš mít teď zřejmě nastavený výstup na sluchátka.

EDIT: tak jestli máš NTB a Win7, tak je to jasné, platí pro tebe ten červený odstavec

TheFinrod
11-12-11, 11:12
Tam je problém ten, že tam mám

sluchátka / reproduktory

a když to zakážu, tak zakážu i sluchátka :p

Lynviy
11-12-11, 11:14
Ukaž, jaký máš sluchátka.

chmod a+x /bin/laden
11-12-11, 11:15
Tak hledej v ovladači zvukové karty. Takhle na dálku ti víc asi neporadíme :-/

TheFinrod
11-12-11, 11:16
http://www.exasoft.cz/koss-porta-pro-i-sluchatka-headset-cerna-stribrna_d42723.html

Ale když jsem měl xp, tak mi to jelo bez problémů...

Lynviy
11-12-11, 11:17
Pepino? Máš skype? Poradím ti přes něj..

TheFinrod
11-12-11, 11:22
Mám, ale nemůžu volat, mám doma rušno, malujeme + přestavujeme byt. :/ Není to někde v nastavení TS? Ale jinak díky všem za pomoc :)

Lynviy
11-12-11, 11:25
Ne volat, dej sem svůj nick, potom to udělame přes Team Viewer..

chmod a+x /bin/laden
11-12-11, 11:26
Tam je problém ten, že tam mám
sluchátka / reproduktory
a když to zakážu, tak zakážu i sluchátka :p

Počkej, já mluvil o nastavení hlasitosti ve Widlích, klikni pravým myšítkem na ikonu hlasitosti, ne na ikonu TeamSpeaku.

Musíš se dostat do tohohle okna a zakázat reproduktory pravým kliknutím a vybráním Disable/Zakázat
http://media.snaphow.com/images/boost-sound-quality-volume-loudness-headphones-windows-7-2.png

TheFinrod
11-12-11, 11:33
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/209/beznzvutr.png

chmod a+x /bin/laden
11-12-11, 12:41
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/209/beznzvutr.png
To je dost divné... ale našel jsem tento problém na netu, hlavně u HP Pavillion. Zkus třeba tohle:

There are a lot of options - it may help to adjust the separate controls to allow or mute the sound according to the device and application being used.

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate - 64 bit. Your situation may differ sllightly.

For the purposes of this post:
"Sound" = Right-Click on the Sound icon in the Taskbar

The first thing is to get the Volume Mixer control to recognize that you have a "Sound Control" that needs attention. This means: there is some application out there, say Skype that you want to control. You have to make the Volume mixer aware of the application. (This may not be true in the strictest sense, but it may help tie things together visually and give you a reference for later.)

VolumeOptions and Mixer Controls
Start Skype (or other application, game...) and give it a little time to get into the process table (about 15 seconds or more).
Open Skype's Options → Audio → Advanced (You may or may not want to look at and/or change what's in there - your choice. Updating Skype options is outside of the scope of this post but it could be useful and/or necessary for your setup.) Note the drop down menu in the Advanced setting. If you have more than one audio chip (depending on your particluar computer, you may see more options. If you have an additional webcam connected to your system that has its own microphone and its own speaker, you will see an option for that as well. You can pick and choose how you want it set up.
Sound → Volume Control Options → Check any box that represents a device that has a speaker (you may wish to turn off some stuff later: for now, if it has a speaker and it's connected to the computer, check the box)
Click OK
Sound → Open Volume Mixer → You should see controls for your speakers and headphones (maybe together), your system sounds, Skype (and/or other application(s)).

Volume Mixer Control - WYSIWYG

Notice the line "-----" that intersects across the different Devices from one volume control slider to the next. That is the "master" slider. If you slide the master - the other sound controls respond. The same is true of the "on" c01180122.gif and the "off" or "mute" c01180121.gif controls: if you use the master, the others respond. You can turn individual devices on/off by selecting how you select the controls.

There is more:
Application Control:
Decide whether you want a device to be controlled by a running application. The best way to decide this, frankly, is to test it with your setup. If someone tells you that "this" way or "that" way is best, you may find that under a particluar set of circumstances it is NOT the way, and then - Poof! that person is WRONG. Best to find out what works. My opinion: Right now, I have both boxes on this page UNCHECKED until I find out I need it otherwise.

Example path using Speakers and Headphones:
Sound → Playback → Select Speakers and Headphones → Properties → Advanced → Exclusive Mode

Disable what you do NOT want used:
This is a workaround, that is "not a solution", only something that may work as a temporary Stop-Gap. Disable the device that you do not want active. When/If you want it active again, Enable it. Might be worth trying.

Restore Defaults:
If you get into trouble with all these setups and it gets tangled up beyond repair, just set it all back and start over. Do this for each of your devices (Speakers and Headphones, Headphones, everything...)
Sound → Playback → Select Speakers and Headphones → Properties → Advanced → Restore Defaults

I've been informed that the software is not coorperative in all cases. These adjustments have worked for some users in some cases - apparently it depends on the individual situation as much as anything. I hope this works for you, at the least, gives you more control over the options that you have available.

zdroj: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-PC-Sound-and-Audio/Why-isn-t-all-my-sound-coming-from-my-headphones-Part-of-it-is/m-p/1028093/highlight/true#M17429

Nechce se mi to překládat, já sám mám na Widlích angličtinu, takže bych to stejně asi nepřeložil správně. Zkus s Widlema prostě štelovat, měnit nastavení směšovače zvuku. Jde to vyřešit, ale musíš s tím zabojovat ty sám.

TheFinrod
11-12-11, 13:03
Já mám HP ProBook 4520s, ale je divné, že když jsem měl Windows XP, tak to bylo v pohodě, ale když jsem si nainstaloval Windows 7, tak už mi to nejede :p