PDA

Zobrazit normální verzi : can you unban me? --> Hapalicek

molly
08-03-18, 14:00
hello i got banned on your servers like 1 year ago and i try to join to your servers today and it shows that still banned

i have this information in console

[AMXBANS] Mas PERMANENTNI ban!
[AMXBANS] autoid: neni
[AMXBANS] Duvod banu: 'ABHop'
[AMXBANS] Zabanovany nick(1): < molly >
[AMXBANS] Tvuj nick: molly
[AMXBANS] Zabanovane SteamID(1): STEAM_0:1:312413066
[AMXBANS] Tvoje SteamID: STEAM_0:1:312413066
[AMXBANS] Zabanovana IP adresa(1): 87.247.69.197
[AMXBANS] Tvoje IP adresa: 87.247.69.197
[AMXBANS] V banlistu na www.csko.cz muzes zjistit podrobnosti o banu
[AMXBANS] Ban dal admin: < Kral Jeliman >
[AMXBANS] Server: csko.cz | Bhop (nz_lidt_af_hvert)
[AMXBANS] Pokud si myslite, ze jste ban dostal(a) nepravem, muzete pozadat o unban na foru csko.cz

i dont really know what abhop means? i dont have demo anymore because i got banned like 1 year ago and i was thinking that ban is mistake or something and i try to join today and still banned i have steamed cs version so i dont cheat because if i did i would get vac banned and this guys ban me no reason i played with weapon scout and passed some hard bhop map with it with scout i had more speed and completed some hard map and then admin banned me i dont have demo anymore because like i said before i was banned 1 year ago so i hope to get unbanned

Hapalicek
08-03-18, 19:14
Hello mate,

You were banned (http://banlist.csko.cz/ban_details.php?bid=231467) 30.9.2017 so its just a 5 months... for using AutoBunnyHop script or config.

You should have asked for Unban right away after you've got banned. Because after this huge time gap i'm unable to find your Demo.

I'm gonna leave the decision on the rest of the Admin crew.

medvidekteddy
08-03-18, 22:11
Hi,

It's a stupid situation

Hapalicek is a pretty good and well experienced admin, thats why I think he didnt gave you a mistaken Ban.

He had reason, and I am with him.

I am against UB.

Burak1
08-03-18, 22:37
Hello mate,

You were banned (http://banlist.csko.cz/ban_details.php?bid=231467) 30.9.2017 so its just a 5 months... for using AutoBunnyHop script or config.

You should have asked for Unban right away after you've got banned. Because after this huge time gap i'm unable to find your Demo.

I'm gonna leave the decision on the rest of the Admin crew.

You will get unban in 30. 9. 2018. Admin must have demo for a week, then he can delete it.