Zobrazit výsledky od 1 do 6 z 6

Téma: slot request

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Jul 2018

slot request

hello i have a problem in hero mode serv i lvl and got lvl 40 with no vip but now manny players enter my nick name and total runed my rank... can i have slot pls my nick name is sparck i dont understund the language im from italy

Re: slot request

Hello. You can reserve your nick with our VIP that costs less than one euro per month. If you reserve your nick, it stays reserved even after the VIP expires, so to protect your rank perfectly, you only need to pay VIP once. However, our payment methods are available mostly only for CZ/SK people. I can buy VIP code by myself, because it does not cost so much and then I can send it to you via PM on our forum. Do you agree?
    Naposledy upraveno Grakon2702; 31-07-18 v 23:28.

Odpověď: slot request

You need buy VIP for reserve your nick from this server. Or report player wich copy your nick. http://csko.cz/forum/showthread.php?...D-st%ED%9Enost
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Jul 2018

yes of corse

I will send you your VIP code just in moment. I'll send you it to the quick private chat, which you have contacted me earlier with. When you get the code you firstly need to activate your VIP. You need to connect to any of our servers with nick you want to reserve and write into chat "vip". When you send it to chat, it should open ingame menu like this:

When you select the second option "2. Zadat kod pro aktivaci VIP", there should be a text in the left top corner of your screen that should look like this:

Write the code and then press enter. It should immediately accept your code and you should hear some sound.

After that, to reserve your nickaname, you need type "vip" into chat again. There should be changed menu again that looks like this:

Select the third option "3. Rezervovat nick", and it should play some sound again. In that case everything is done and your nickname is reserved to all our servers forever.
    Naposledy upraveno Grakon2702; 01-08-18 v 00:08.

Vyřešeno.

Thread Information