Vypis z konzole:

5-04-20 AT Blue_Point est 2000 hanba mi cheater, pls back on AT servers :) TrvalĂ˝ (steam)

Poznamka:

detail ban:
05-04-20 AT Blue_Point est 2000 hanba mi cheater, pls back on AT servers :) Trvaly (steam)

i played on deathmap, and i got a really good run, i was shooting directly to 1 box , i know the guy was there because he killed me some seconds ago, i was shooting 2 full magazines and dont killed him but becuase
he was there i shoot , after this i got banned and cannot play anymore on your sevrer but i like it very much there.

i play counter strike since 2000, im 37 years old and iam not a cheater, no i have any hacks installed, i never got something like this on any server before, i play everywhere is corona time and i play CS like in old times when i was young.

i saw there is a thread vor unban to ask, but i cant write at the moment and i dont understand everything.

Can you please look about my BAN, i think the ban could only be from an admin, because if i hack i would be banned everywhere.

Also this text, cheater, pls back on AT servers :), everywhere on the ban list is writing why. WH ? Aimbot ? something else,

i dont used something like this and i never got banned before anywhere ^^

hopefully you can help me

i can answear in englisch and german