Zobrazit výsledky od 46 do 60 z 67

Téma: [ archivace 5.7. ] fuetele --> Operak

Ex-admin
    Datum registrace
    Dec 2010
    Umístění
    AIM sekce

Odpověď: [ stále v řešení ] fuetele --> Operak

tohle demo je čistý, sice se mně nelíbí to jeho pocukávání při normálním běhu, když koriguje směr a nikam nemíří, párkrát mu to přeskočilo na mrtvolu což může být podezřelý, ale jakmile střílí s jakoukoli zbraní, tak tam AB není...Pokud nemáte jiný dema, než to HLTV co sem dal Operák, tak to na ban není

add1: ještě jsem dostal od Operáka další, zběžně jsem to projel a pár akcí mě zaujalo, mrknu na to zítra důkladněji, dneska už nemám čas
    Naposledy upraveno dlxsf; 30-06-20 v 22:47.

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Jun 2020

Citovat Původně založeno dlxsf Zobrazit příspěvky
    tohle demo je čistý, sice se mně nelíbí to jeho pocukávání při normálním běhu, když koriguje směr a nikam nemíří, párkrát mu to přeskočilo na mrtvolu což může být podezřelý, ale jakmile střílí s jakoukoli zbraní, tak tam AB není...Pokud nemáte jiný dema, než to HLTV co sem dal Operák, tak to na ban není

add1: ještě jsem dostal od Operáka další, zběžně jsem to projel a pár akcí mě zaujalo, mrknu na to zítra důkladněji, dneska už nemám čas
    Maybe Operek could share it with everyone here.

Terminátor Avatar uživatele Operak
    Datum registrace
    Sep 2015
    Umístění
    Praha

Citovat Původně založeno fuetele Zobrazit příspěvky
    Maybe Operek could share it with everyone here.
    I reuploaded old demos. Named fuetele, fuetele2, fuetele3.

Veškeré dema: http://csko.cz/Xaye

Ex-admin
    Datum registrace
    Dec 2010
    Umístění
    AIM sekce

Well, there are about 2-3 weird actions where the recoil doesn't do exactly what it should, but unfortunately it's HLTV and you can never be 100 percent sure what it really looked like on the server. Since he has been playing the map for almost 50 minutes and the rest is absolutely clear and the previous demos are clear too ... I'm definitely for unban. To je vše děti mějte se tu pěkně, zase někdy třeba.

Discord admin Avatar uživatele Revan
    Datum registrace
    Feb 2013
    Umístění
    Furien, Jump, Knife, Aim

Stále 0 vysvetlení toho času 0:20. Ani ten čas s awp dajako nikto nevysvetlil. Dokonca ani to z toho dema kde to je vidieť až moc aj pri tých lagoch.

Ex-admin
    Datum registrace
    Mar 2013
    Umístění
    Dm ffa,Mega pub,Dust 2 only

Taky teď nemám moc čas ale zkusím se na to podívat večer

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Jun 2020

Well, there are about 2-3 weird actions where the recoil doesn't do exactly what it should, but unfortunately it's HLTV and you can never be 100 percent sure what it really looked like on the server. Since he has been playing the map for almost 50 minutes and the rest is absolutely clear and the previous demos are clear too ... I'm definitely for unban. To je vše děti mějte se tu pěkně, zase někdy třeba.

Děkuji za objektivní hodnocení

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Jun 2020

Citovat Původně založeno Revan Zobrazit příspěvky
    Stále 0 vysvetlení toho času 0:20. Ani ten čas s awp dajako nikto nevysvetlil. Dokonca ani to z toho dema kde to je vidieť až moc aj pri tých lagoch.
    This 0:20 may be a coincidence and it looks not like AB, if you watch in slowmo next seccond.
    My awp action is just possible. When a opponent pass the crosshair, I try to predict his position and shoot after him. Sometimes i can land a hit. I think I'm not alone with this.
    And it's easy to do so for me.
    Here I've just made this demo to demonstrate this to you.
    Pls tell me if you realy mean it's a work of cheats or just my reaction:

https://www.file-upload.net/download.../test.dem.html

Please concider this demo is made extra to show you how this kind of shoot can be done. And yes it may look weird, maybe because of my mouse, mousepad, sensitity etc, but not because an AB is involved!
    And as I said before, if you want you will always find some situations which may look suspicious if you record a demo of every gamer long enough.
    Naposledy upraveno fuetele; 01-07-20 v 16:32.

Datum registrace
    Feb 2013
    Umístění
    Furien, Jump, Knife, Aim

I'm gonna use britny for this. Because it would take too long to explain absolutely everything. https://streamable.com/tl1myo

This video is basically why I can't allow unban. No matter how many admins write here that you're not using cheats I'm gonna be against unban.

Also I have plenty of experience with aimbots. I was coding my own aimbot + I was in contact with a few cheat devs. I never made a mistake in bans where aimbot was involved. After I saw that 0:20 it was pretty clear that you're using an aimbot. I mean you can't even explain why you locked onto him and why it made that weird motion afterwards. You're an experienced player so it shouldn't be too difficult to explain why those motions happened. But since that motion after the lock is a bug you can't explain it even if you tried your best. Even private aimbots aren't perfect and can be detected easily if you know what to look for.

Ex-admin
    Datum registrace
    Dec 2010
    Umístění
    AIM sekce

jo máš pravdu, ten čas smrdí jako sviňa, ale stejně tak, jak on nedokáže vysvětlit, co to škubnutí bylo, nemůže nikdo s jistotu říct, že to nebyl bug hltv...proto je HLTV prostě na AB napiču no a banovat kvůli jednomu nebo 2 časům z 50 minut hraní to bych tady ve svým hracím prajmu měl ban každej druhej den...ale už to není dlouho "můj" server teď je to na vás

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Jun 2020

I'm gonna use britny for this. Because it would take too long to explain absolutely everything. https://streamable.com/tl1myo

This video is basically why I can't allow unban. No matter how many admins write here that you're not using cheats I'm gonna be against unban.

Also I have plenty of experience with aimbots. I was coding my own aimbot + I was in contact with a few cheat devs. I never made a mistake in bans where aimbot was involved. After I saw that 0:20 it was pretty clear that you're using an aimbot. I mean you can't even explain why you locked onto him and why it made that weird motion afterwards. You're an experienced player so it shouldn't be too difficult to explain why those motions happened. But since that motion after the lock is a bug you can't explain it even if you tried your best. Even private aimbots aren't perfect and can be detected easily if you know what to look for.
    I see, it's an endless discussion here....

>After I saw that 0:20 it was pretty clear that you're using an aimbot.
    So 0:20, well first round, I rushed midd because the first round is usual a warm-up round. Than I saw some flashes flying. When I wasn't stopped by the flash anymore I wanted to shoot some CT's. The wall-corner is on my left side and I didn't expected that CT's are already so close. So I've prepared myself to shoot in the door direction, when they were already there. So I was about to moved the mouse in door direction and than back to two opponents as I realized there are some....

In a such situation, when you have 2 or more opponents in front of you, it's sometimes difficult to decide which one you are gona take first. Also an important point is the time within this action happened! It's a fraction of secconds! I'm not a robot and this is just an random coincidence thing which happened here. Other point as I can remember, I didn't killed one there (bad aimbot?).

>This video is basically why I can't allow unban.
    So you mean it's an AB when in both times of awp shoots I didn't hit the opponent? Must be a bad AB.... It would be debatable if I would hit, but also in this case it might be luck hit combined with my mouse.
    I've also just uploaded a demo where I reproduce such shot's. Not enough? By the way also there I did't hit one here too.....

> I never made a mistake in bans where aimbot was involved.
    I hope so. I hope also you can finaly realize my situation. And just to take some parts from an 50 min hltv demo + 2 additional demos it not an evidence. When I would use an aimbot you would see this frequently.
    In other case you could ban every 10th gamer from you server when you record a long demo and investigate some situation like in my case.

Datum registrace
    Feb 2013
    Umístění
    Furien, Jump, Knife, Aim

jo máš pravdu, ten čas smrdí jako sviňa, ale stejně tak, jak on nedokáže vysvětlit, co to škubnutí bylo, nemůže nikdo s jistotu říct, že to nebyl bug hltv...proto je HLTV prostě na AB napiču no a banovat kvůli jednomu nebo 2 časům z 50 minut hraní to bych tady ve svým hracím prajmu měl ban každej druhej den...ale už to není dlouho "můj" server teď je to na vás
    Mal som video s úplne rovnakým bugom. Ak ho vyhrabem z nejakej riti tak ho sem postnem. Úplne rovnaká situácia. AB zameria umierajúceho enemy, bone zmizne, AB nevie čo spraviť, zatrasie sa.
    4:28 - kinda funny how u have a general idea where he is and after that u just lock onto him - 1/4 speed - ďalší príklad času z fuetele.dem, ktorý nemožeš zvaliť na lagy. Ten cross pracuje úplne inak než pri lagoch a je to do očí bijúce.

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Jun 2020

Mal som video s úplne rovnakým bugom. Ak ho vyhrabem z nejakej riti tak ho sem postnem. Úplne rovnaká situácia. AB zameria umierajúceho enemy, bone zmizne, AB nevie čo spraviť, zatrasie sa.
    4:28 - kinda funny how u have a general idea where he is and after that u just lock onto him - 1/4 speed - ďalší príklad času z fuetele.dem, ktorý nemožeš zvaliť na lagy. Ten cross pracuje úplne inak než pri lagoch a je to do očí bijúce.
    Here we go to discuss about WH again.....
    Already wrote here, I passed there before and know there is some opponent. I wall banged this arrea which is usual, isn't? It not my problem if the opponent was right here. What are those squares? WH overlay? If so, you can also see the opponent is moving to my crosshair sometimes, not me! But however it's again cherry peaking from a demo, you could do with every gamer!

Revan, I don't want to be unpolite but to be honest I feel like you made you statement and don't want to move back from it.
    Again, I've posted a lot of explaination here but.....

And again, we are discussing here about few random situations which can concern every gamer! So are we all cheater by default? No!

And how about this demo:
    https://www.file-upload.net/download...AMPLE.dem.html

Take a look and enjoy! I wonder why you want a ban for me and someone like this, play there long time is not banned because of WH. But maybe I'm wrong....

Have a good night.

Datum registrace
    Feb 2013
    Umístění
    Furien, Jump, Knife, Aim

Nobody is talking about WH btw. The thing is that you're claiming that you have really amazing experiences. But you can't even detect what can be suspicious and what can't be. Even when I pointed out times and pretty much explained what's going on there you can't even prove that it's not done by aimbot. You were only almost saved by dlxsf and he too is not sure 100% that you're clear.

I can guarantee you that with my skill and experience with the game I can turn on aimbot and cheat my heart out without anybody even noticing it and if they notice it by any chance I can almost for sure prove that it wasn't done by aimbot.

Once again I'm asking why is there at 0:20 that weird motion after the shot? Also what you're claiming to be WH suspicious time. Why did it lock rock solid on the enemy?

Oh and I almost forgot. Don't try to just zip your way out of this by claiming random stuff. I'm here only for a solid explanation for those times. Nothing less nothing more.

Administrátorka Avatar uživatele Britny
    Datum registrace
    Feb 2013
    Umístění
    V pohodlí domova

Tak já nevím. Sehnala jsem na přání Buraka admina dlxsf, který se vyjádřil pro UB, (sice hráč už má předčasný UB) ale furt se tu něco řeší, tak už opravdu nevím co víc. Vidím jen více a více adminů co píšou clear, takže bych to asi nechala do konce týdne a pak to kompletně uzavřela, jestli nejste proti. Jinak by se to tu taky mohlo řešit donekonečna. Revan tu pořád opakuje jeden čas akorát dokola 0:20, ale na ban by se muselo sehnat více časů a pořádných.
    Naposledy upraveno Britny; 02-07-20 v 07:54.
    Člověk si nemůže zachovat věčný život, ale může si zachovat věčné jméno

STEAM REP BRITNY

Thread Information