Zobrazit výsledky od 1 do 11 z 11

Téma: [ archivace 18.10. ] Fanga La Boongala (jiny hrac) --> Troy

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Oct 2021

[ archivace 18.10. ] Fanga La Boongala (jiny hrac) --> Troy

Vypis z konzole:

[AMXBANS] ================================================
    [AMXBANS] Mas BAN pro tento server! (id 293693)
    [AMXBANS] Mas 3 tydnu, 6 dnu, 23 hodin, 33 minut a 54 vterin do vyprseni BANU
    [AMXBANS] autoid: neni
    [AMXBANS] Duvod banu: 'Vulgarita historia'
    [AMXBANS] Zabanovany nick(0): < Fanga La Boongala >
    [AMXBANS] Tvuj nick: stepsister
    [AMXBANS] Zabanovane SteamID(1): STEAM_0:0:111124911
    [AMXBANS] Tvoje SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111124911
    [AMXBANS] Zabanovana IP adresa(1): 79.178.76.101
    [AMXBANS] Tvoje IP adresa: 79.178.76.101
    [AMXBANS] V banlistu na www.csko.cz muzes zjistit podrobnosti o banu
    [AMXBANS] Ban dal admin: < Troy >
    [AMXBANS] Server: csko.cz | dust2 only
    [AMXBANS] Pokud si myslite, ze jste ban dostal(a) nepravem, muzete pozadat o unban na foru csko.cz
    [AMXBANS] Oznacte tento text mysi, pravym tlacitkem ho zkopirujte a pak vlozte na forum
    [AMXBANS] ================================================

Poznamka:

There are players who ruin my game on purpose, they block me to make me tell them bad words, and then they take screenshots.
    But they start. I have now videos+demos.
    I want to upload how they ruin my game: They block, they don't let me move and cover my sight.
    Where can I upload .dem files?

Or unban me, or ban them too. I have all evidence how they ruin my game and also destroy team game because they don't move.
    It's not fair if 2 players ruin my game you only ban me. I am vulgaria only because they ruin my game on purpose. Why you don't ban them?

You have dropbox? drive ? I want to send you demo files

Naposledy upraveno Britny; 15-10-21 v 22:53. Důvod: Úprava výpisu

Odpověď: Fanga La Boongala (jiny hrac) --> Troy

Mediafire, mega.nz, ... :)

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Oct 2021

Hi, this is demo one:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k5gmi...cisco.dem/file

Players invloded:
    1) "Mr.C15c0" and "Kuchvejcov" blocking and I can't play, they do it to annoy me so I say bad words
    2) "sweet bitches" is waiting in spec to record me and snitch but he only show the part when I swear, not when they ruin my game
    3) You can see admins online and don't do anything

So you can see they made a plan to annoy me on purpose to get me banned,
    before they started to ruin my game I was quiet and didn't speak

Now they ruin my gameplay and then you say I am "vulgar" of course because they ruin my game on purpose because I kill them.
    They were in CT team before and because I always kill them they came to my team to ruin my gameplay.
    If I deserve ban for swearing, they deserve ban for ruining people's gameplay, and some liars like sweet bitches need VIP removed because he is a liar

I have more demos if you need, if you want I can record it and upload to YouTube (But demo is easier to watch and higher quality)
    Naposledy upraveno Fanga; 14-10-21 v 09:03.

Server admin Avatar uživatele Troy
    Datum registrace
    Apr 2019
    Umístění
    in LXST CXNTURY

Zdravím,

Od začiatku, ako tento hráč vstúpil na server sú s nim iba problémy stačí pozrieť hlásenia, banlist alebo chatlog, kde je jasné vidieť, že hráč má neustálu potrebu sa vyjadrovať vulgárne voči hráčom v chate, alebo aj do mikrofónu. Dáte mu kick/mute alebo ho upozorníte v hre tak vás nepočúva a pokračuje v tom ďalej. Pred mesiacom som si ho pridal na steam, aby som mu vysvetlil, že nech sa trošku kľudní, kde mi sľúbil, že už prestane, nuž nezobral si moje rady k srdcu. Ďalšia vec je tá, že neustále campí na T spawne, kde bude kľudne aj celé kolo, ja sa vlastne ani nedivím prečo ho vôbec hráči blokujú na T spawne keďže tam je celý deň, aj keď bomba ešte nie je položená.

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Oct 2021

Přestal jsem říkat špatná slova, ale pak mi noob hráči, kterým se nelíbí, že je zabíjím, zničili hru.

Stěžuji si u adminů, ale ti se jen smějí a čekají, až řeknu křivé slovo, aby mě mohli zakázat.

Hráči, kteří mě blokují, samozřejmě nejsou banováni - proč?

Pokud řeknu špatná slova, protože mě hráč záměrně zablokuje, pak také musí dostat ban.

Troy vypráví pouze jednu stránku tohoto příběhu. Ale neukazuje vám, kde mi záměrně kazí hru. Proto jsem se rozhodl nyní nahrávat ukázky a můžete vidět, co se mnou ve hře zpracuje.

Špatná slova říkám jen tehdy, když mi hráči záměrně zruinují hru, jak můžete vidět v souboru .dem

Skutečnost, že to zakazuje pouze mě a ne ostatním hráčům ve videu, vám ukazuje, že je to něco osobního, a to nejen kvůli špatným slovům. Protože potřebuje zakázat ostatním hráčům, kteří mi také kazí hru

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can clearly see some players ruin my game play on purpose and it's not the first time, they always do it and then send screenshots to Troy with bad words.

But now I started recording demos so you can see what they do.

If he doesn't ban them too it means he is also part of this plot to ban me.

He is sending players to ruin my game so he has a reason to ban me.

You can check me 24/7 if they don't ruin my game I am not saying bad words
    Naposledy upraveno Fanga; 14-10-21 v 20:40.

Re: Fanga La Boongala (jiny hrac) --> Troy

Hello,

it's always nice to point out the faults of others. Sure, they did provoke you, though I think Mr.C15c0 and jah did. Kuchcejov just made a platform out of you, when you were trying to snipe long doors from spawn. At least that was at the start of a demo, I did not finish it. Don't respond to provocations, just record a demo and post it in a proper forum section "Hlášení cheaterů, stížnosti". They could've done it to provoke you from a start because they know you have a testy nature or you said a few lovely words in chat and it started that way. I have no time to check HLTV either way.

Look, you are a repeat ofender. 14 bans on two steam accounts, so there might be even more. There seems to be no change in your behaviour, still toxic as hell. You are quite lucky for getting "only" one month now. Next one is going to be a permanent ban (in case of our server permanent = automatic unban after a 1 year period).

//Oh, so you have a better picture. We do not check any screenshots from players regarding chat. Well, we can but we do not have to. Admins and anyone with a VIP status (you can get it for a small fee) have an access to a chatlog from any server on this portal. Also, Klok4n_Kop1do_Plz3N is not an admin. He just has that VIP status on server = green chat in game. And he had trouble understanding you, probably does not speak English well enough. Some extra info for you ;)

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Oct 2021

1) I have many steam accounts and only one time I logged in from the other account by mistake.
    2) You just admitted that the only reason for ban is because I am very good player that kills everyone from spawn (score was about 50-10 so people get angry)
    3) If they provoke me in game so much it's very hard not to stay toxic. And if I have proof they are toxic - why are they not banned now? Of course, because it's not about me being toxic, it's about something else. Because They ALSO did not come to forum, they are friends of someone here so they just send him screenshots somewhere ("sweet bitches" and "C15c0"), because I don't see any of their post here. So it's just some unfair connection. I guess some admin is telling them: "Go annoy Fanga and send me screenshots when he's telling you bad words")

4) I just have proof I am not toxic anymore unless people ruin my game. But of course if the punishment is only for ME for bad words, and they are not punished - it means you did this on purpose. I hope some one else with higher level can check this story.
    If I am banned - they must be banned too. Of course they are not because you sent them on purpose.

5) "I have no time to check HLTV either way." Why? Because you will find I'm right? Lucky you are not a judge in real life And also again , it proves they work with one of the admins, because only I got the ban and they did not get any punishment. (I got banned 2 minutes after I told them bad words, "sweet bitches" sent images to Troy privately).
    Naposledy upraveno Fanga; 15-10-21 v 09:06.

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Oct 2021

Also, if there is higher admin here:
    The admins in the server always tell me "You will be the first player to be banned permanently for T spawn" - so it means they just look hard for a reason to ban me permanently because I have good AWP skills

Re: Fanga La Boongala (jiny hrac) --> Troy

Hello,

great, several points to go over., you are one of those.. Alright, so just quickly. :-)
    1) I have many steam accounts and only one time I logged in from the other account by mistake.
    One time, yet four ingame bans from four different dates on that second SID. Are you sure you are not pulling my leg ?

2) You just admitted that the only reason for ban is because I am very good player that kills everyone from spawn (score was about 50-10 so people get angry)... so it means they just look hard for a reason to ban me permanently because I have good AWP skills
    I said nothing of the sort. You should stop making things up. If you are just spawn camping, score really does not show anything. You are in a dire need of a bit of self-reflection. Quite full of yourself.

3) If they provoke me in game so much it's very hard not to stay toxic. And if I have proof they are toxic - why are they not banned now? Of course, because it's not about me being toxic, it's about something else.
    As mentioned above, we do not usually check any screenshots. We have chatlog from all servers. You were really rude even before that incident with other players. Cisco blocks even me from time to time, I just ignore him and he stops. Don't give him the gratification (also do not camp on spawn, that's why they were probably blocking you) of responding in negative way.

4) I just have proof I am not toxic anymore unless people ruin my game. But of course if the punishment is only for ME for bad words, and they are not punished - it means you did this on purpose. I hope some one else with higher level can check this story. If I am banned - they must be banned too. Of course they are not because you sent them on purpose.
    You still are, chatlog proves it. Even without being provoked. Not only in English. I have to say, wow, google translate does a decent job translating from hebrew. You kiss your mother with that mouth ? There is no conspiracy against you. You have no respect and with your history, I doubt you will find any supporters here.

5) "I have no time to check HLTV either way." Why? Because you will find I'm right? Lucky you are not a judge in real life And also again , it proves they work with one of the admins, because only I got the ban and they did not get any punishment. (I got banned 2 minutes after I told them bad words, "sweet bitches" sent images to Troy privately).
    Again no pictures. How would sweet bitches even get screenshots of the chat when you were alive from spectate ? :-) We have chatlog. You were vulgar all day, and the day before that and before that and so on. No change, still toxic. Provocations or not.

This one month long ban is for your bad behaviour that does not change even after several other bans and personal pleas. Next one is going to be for one year. Does not matter for what reason, being rude again or skipping ban with another steam acc. I can spell it out for you but I can not understand it for you. I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you again, so best of luck and be better.

Nováček
    Datum registrace
    Oct 2021

1) 4 Times on a very short notice by mistake. The dates are very close, none recently
    2) Again, it proves you're looking to ban me because you have time to search in logs if you need to ban me, but you don't have time to look on HLTV to unban me - yes ok.
    3) Funny that you don't see players calling me shit and bitch O_O .. but again, I know you send them to provoke me. A.k.a EcKo: "Soon you have ban shit bitch".. but why would you look? It's obvious you want them to provoke me and then ban only me.

Hey when someone is abusing power like you there is nothing to do actually, so no matter how much you try to explain to others, it's obvious when someone is intoxicated with power, in this case the power you have as a server admin

Also not to mention I was banned once for camping in T base - I never saw anyone banned for T spawn camping unless they are annoying others because they kill them (Unlike the noob campers who never kill).. so yes again, looking for a reason to ban.

Also, I saw many players being toxic on the server (also to me when I kill them), and the admins GAG them, never ban for long periods.. But again, you just proved to everyone you look specifically for me:

You go to the chat logs and search "Fanga" for bad words AFTER I play to ban only me, I wonder if you do this with other players? So please, you say what you want, but if you are monitoring my nickname under cover it means you know what's going on.

Also, Troy banned me 1 minute after I said bad words to C15c0 and he wasn't even online - it means they did this on purpose - they provoked me and told Troy to watch the chat logs while I'm online. LOL! How can you even try to hide it? Troy wasn't online yet 1 minute after C15c0 provoked me I was banned.

I would try to explain to you why when group of people unite to ruin a single player's gameplay it's also being toxic, and not just bad words - but I highly doubt you understand this, you're too high from the admin power you possess.

Again - abuse of power, enjoy!
    Naposledy upraveno Fanga; 15-10-21 v 19:09.

Odpověď: [ žádost k posouzení ] Fanga La Boongala (jiny hrac) --> Troy

Hello. Here I wrote our server rules in English: https://csko.cz/forum/showthread.php...rules-breaking.

The ban system here is simple: You break the rules, we punish you regardless of the context of the situation. We banned you for a bad chat. We have evidence of you breaking the rules. Nothing else matters. Here you can see your chatlog for the last day you were playing on our servers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

We have zero-tolerance for people with bad behavior since they are spreading toxicity on our servers. The fact you also have a massive list of bans makes this situation even worse for you. There, of course is the possibility to submit an unban request, and you did this. We accept the unban requests in several situations:

1. It's the requestor's first or second ban
    2. The requestor makes sure he is sorry about his behavior in the description of his request (keywords: I'm sorry).
    3. There is not enough evidence of bannable behavior, so the ban was unrightful.

None of these situations applies here. That means we do not accept your request.

What can you do if someone is bullying you in the ways you described here? Report it on this forum: https://csko.cz/forum/forumdisplay.p...-st%ED%9Enosti.
    Here you can read instructions in English: https://csko.cz/forum/showthread.php...567#post469567

Thread Information