Zobrazit výsledky od 1 do 10 z 10

Téma: [ archivace 2.6. ] War3FT --> Aimbot

[ archivace 2.6. ] War3FT --> Aimbot

Demo: https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/iW7CPRYA/file.html
    SteamID: https://imgur.com/a/cDGL4Jf Markul" 343 VALVE_0:0:1124287402 19 05:22
    Reason: Aimtoggle, I'd advise you watch with 1/4 speed to see how his crosshair snaps

Odpověď: [ demo k posouzení ] War3FT --> Aimbot

i watch this in 1/4 and i think he´s clear

Terminátor Avatar uživatele piratjo
    Datum registrace
    Jul 2012
    Umístění
    Bratislava

clr

Citovat Původně založeno piratjo Zobrazit příspěvky
    clr
    Citovat Původně založeno Bager258 Zobrazit příspěvky
    i watch this in 1/4 and i think he´s clear
    That's what people said when I reported the last guy as well and he ended up getting banned for the reasons I stated. I advise you to rewatch the demo with 1/4 speed.
    I wouldn't bother making a report if he was clear.

If he's clear, then can you explain to me why does his crosshair moves the way it does? He shoots before the crosshair gets on the opponent and he hits. Yeah.. makes sense. Totally clear

Citovat Původně založeno mrlolzalot Zobrazit příspěvky
    That's what people said when I reported the last guy as well and he ended up getting banned for the reasons I stated. I advise you to rewatch the demo with 1/4 speed.
    I wouldn't bother making a report if he was clear.

If he's clear, then can you explain to me why does his crosshair moves the way it does? He shoots before the crosshair gets on the opponent and he hits. Yeah.. makes sense. Totally clear
    can u type times, when u think he´s cheating ? thanks

Citovat Původně založeno Bager258 Zobrazit příspěvky
    can u type times, when u think he´s cheating ? thanks
    38:56, 2nd shot on the white b0t. He fired when his crosshair aims 2m away from the bot, he fires and moves his crosshair beyond the b0t. His shot lands. Wonder how

39:02 last shot that kills the b0t, again. When he fires his crosshair is not on target, after he fires crosshair goes on the guy.

39:21 2nd hit same thing, crosshair nowhere near the white b0t, he hits. Then he misses next shot (Why i think he toggles it on/off)

*If you watch the demo(multiple moments) you can see his crosshair placement is poor compared to where b0ts/players are after he gets out of cover, yet he still manages to hit before his crosshair sits on the target.

40:52- look how bad the guy is at pointing his crosshair on the targets, and at 40:52:40-ish.. his crosshair jumped to the white b0t. 40-53-27 again.. he shots before his crosshair is on target but he still hits then his crosshair locks on.. and a second shot same thing.

Good enough? Or do you want it more explicit? Last time I reported that Increcible guy and 4 admins said it's clean before someone banned him for the reason I stated. (https://csko.cz/forum/showthread.php...r3FT-gt-Aimbot)

I also have this demo on the same guy (https://www41.zippyshare.com/v/c5oLZ0Nw/file.html) , but the only suspicious thing is at 37:11 where his crosshair snaps on the opponent's head through the box. He goes AFK a lot at the beggining of most rounds, I think he still trying to get his aim settings done.
    Naposledy upraveno mrlolzalot; 06-05-21 v 23:53. Důvod: Typos + more proof.

Ex-admin
    Datum registrace
    Dec 2010
    Umístění
    AIM sekce

jo tohle je čistý

Ex-admin (Tsk)
    Datum registrace
    Aug 2018
    Umístění
    Aim servery

Clear.

Ex-admin Avatar uživatele Chemo
    Datum registrace
    Dec 2013

Clear
    S pozdravom a prianím všetkého dobrého,
    Chemo, server admin, csko.cz

Several admins decided that player is not cheating. This will be also the final resolution. Thank you for your report.

Thread Information