Pridávam rady a tipy:

INNOCENT:
We play as the Innocent most of the time, and a lot of players think about playing this role as boring. That is however wrong, because as an Innocent, you can still have a lot of fun and also gain a lot of Karma. Here's a few tips how it's done:

1) Don't kill without thinking first: Avoid fast and random shooting. Don't kill someone who just shot the air and put your finger off the mouse button. For example, if you see two players shoot at each other, don't immediately run and kill the one that survived, because you never know which one of them was a Traitor, even more so if you didn't see which one shot first. Remember his name and wait until a Detective checks the body, there you will know more about the player. Collect more information. If you immediately kill him, even if you are not completely convinced, you put yourself at risk of losing Karma. More below.

2) Collect information: Watch the players' reactions, watch them even if you know they are Innocent, observer where they move around the map. The Traitors often change their place of interest and wander around a different spot - mainly experienced players do this. It's very subtle, but I've personally profiled a lot of players, and now I know when they are most probable to be Traitors.

3) Be cautious: If you are Innocent, stick around open spots, near a big group of people - but it's better to be somewhere on the outside of the group, to avoid a possible Jihad bomb. If you roam the buildings alone, you attract the attention of the Traitors, who will easily outnumber and kill you.

4) Hitting others: Don't randomly hit other players, if they are also Innocent, because you are helping the traitors this way.

DETECTIVE:
As I see it, the Detective is a very underused role, but it's great to gain big amounts of Karma. Here's a few tips to play as a Detective.

1) Teleport: As the first thing, less experienced players wait for a Credit to buy the Golden DEagle, but it's better to exchange the first Credit for a Teleport. You choose coordinates to spawn, and find yourself in any danger, you can teleport and survive a lot longer.

2) Bait: The teleport has a really good use when finding the Traitors. Personally, I deliberately walk around places where the Traitors are likely to be, and often one of them will start shooting at you. There I know who one of the Traitors is and I teleport away. This way, you can find the Traitors much quicker than using Golden DEagles.

3) DNA Scanner: An item that the Detective can buy for one Credit. You find a dead body, check it by pressing E as per usual. If it shows the player was Innocent, you pull out the scanner and click on the body again, this time using LMB. Then a green sign should appear, pointing to the player's murderer (if he/she's not already dead). This green sign will update position based on the murderer's position.

4) Check the dead bodies: Check every dead body. Each check gives you 10 Karma, so you can gain a lot of it this way, which really helps. You can also gain more information: For example, if I see the player Indian0 dead and I've seen him text to Ritschi a while ago, I suspect him being a Traitor. However, I don't kill him immediately, just watch him with the corner of your eye.

5) Golden DEagle: Golden DEagle is a gun that costs 2 Credits. It contains one bullet. If you shoot a player with it, it either makes him glow green - which signifies he/she's innocent; or instantly kill him.

TRAITOR:
The players' most favourite role. If you want to kill more than one or two players a round, you have to think about the game.

1) Communicate: You have a private voice chat with the other Traitors, through which you can discuss tactics. Use this, and be a team player. You have a bigger chance to win this way.

2) Think: Think about the possible outcomes if you kill someone. It's obvious that if you kill someone in a crowd, you will die. If you are in a crowd, use chaos as the players kill each other and kill someone from the edge of the group.

3) USP: The USP is my personal favourite. It deals a lot of damage, and at a higher Karma, you can kill someone in two hits. Pair it with a Kevlar Vest, because it can often save your life.

4) AWP: If you are planning to use the AWP, first decide where to camp. Pay attention to the fact that here the AWP doesn't kill one-shot to the chest. Aim for the head and search for players with a low Karma and low HP. Before shooting, plan an escape route, because everyone will hear the AWP and you need to secretly change location.

5) C4: This is also a very good tool. Try to place the C4 in a place where the players gather. If the blast doesn't kill them, it deals a lot of damage, which can help you. Be careful however, because other players can see that you have the C4 in the scoreboard, so plant it immediately after buying it. If you click the RMB before planting, you can set a different timer until explosion, at least 30 seconds.

6) Jihad: Using the Jihad, you can kill a lot of players, but it's better to use as a last resort, for example if there are a lot of players left, you have low HP and want to help the other Traitors. Try using it in closed spaces, where other players can't run from. Before using it however, alert your teammates, because if you kill yourself and one Traitor, not even 6 kills will help you to not lose Karma.